The Sacre Coeur is situated at the site of the former convent and boarding school of the Ladies of the Sacred Heart of Jesus by the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ. On 30th June 1882, the foundation stone was laid for a new cathedral built in the Neogothic style after P. Chislain Bethun, an Emmaus/Beuron Benedictine. The church was completed and consecrated in 1884. Nowadays the church is used for theme parties and events.
TOTAL VENUE CAPACITY
Buffet set-up: 500 persons in several rooms